Startup Essentials by Plusacumen
Archive : Startup Essentials by Plusacumen
Whether you’re the founder of a high-tech startup or an innovator determined to solve the world’s toughest social problems, you’ll need a core set of fundamental skills to turn your idea into action.
This self-paced, on demand course set from +Acumen makes complex business functions like finance, branding, sales, and marketing approachable and easy to implement. Our experts will equip you with the skills, language, and tools you need to build an organization and effect change.
🎉 We’re also adding a bonus, team-based course called Marketing at the Bottom of the Pyramid. Over four weeks, marketing guru Seth Godin will lead you through his 4 T’s framework to help you deliver new solutions to customers living in emerging markets. You’ll also gain access to a bonus interview with Harvard professor Mihir Desai on his latest book “How Finance Works.”
What You’ll Gain Access to:
- Tutorial videos from leading experts along with accompanying exercises and activities
- Dynamic course forums to share resources and trade ideas with other entrepreneurs
- A Statement of Accomplishment for successful completion of each course
- The ability to revisit any section of the course bundle as needed
- Bonus video interview with Harvard Professor Mihir Desai (featured at the end of his course)
About Your Instructors:
- Daniel Pink is the author of six award-winning books on business, work, and behavior. His TED Talk on motivation is one of the most watched of all time.
- Debbie Millman is a writer, educator, and designer who is best known as the host of the podcast Design Matters. She currently serves as President Emeritus of AIGA.
- Lindsay Stradley is the co-founder of Sanergy, a company that brings provides high-quality sanitation to urban slums.
- Mary Pat Ryan is an experienced executive who has advised the CEOs of Acumen investees on marketing.
- Mihir Desai is a professor at Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School. He’s also the author of The Wisdom of Finance, a book that breaks down complex finance concepts and How Finance Works.
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan is an activist and entrepreneur who has been named one of Forbes’ “Most Powerful Women in Sports” and one of Fast Company’s “Most Creative People in Business.”
- Seth Godin is a best-selling author, blogger and marketing guru. He has written 18 books that have been global best-sellers and translated into over 35 languages.
Startup Essentials by Plusacumen Download, Startup Essentials by Plusacumen Download, Startup Essentials by Plusacumen Groupbuy, Startup Essentials by Plusacumen Free, Startup Essentials by Plusacumen Torrent, Startup Essentials by Plusacumen Course Download, Startup Essentials by Plusacumen Review, Startup Essentials by Plusacumen Review