[Download Now] Sarah Fennel – Foodtography School
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS : WATCH HERE!
Sarah Fennel – Foodtography School
We created Foodtography School for the eager student looking to take their photos from RAW to rockstar. This is a fast-paced, information-packed course that will forever change your food photos.
Our students come from diverse backgrounds and all skill levels. Even if you’re just starting out, this course will help you improve your photography. When you enroll, you’ll receive lifetime access to the pre-recorded courses inside your private membership area – take the course at whatever pace you want!
01. IMPROVE YOUR COMPOSITIONS
In this course, you’ll study classical art techniques like the rule of thirds, textural layering, and implied movement, in order to energize your compositions and speed up your shooting process.
02. CREATE A CONSISTENT BRAND LOOK & FEEL
You have a unique way of seeing the world, and your photos should be the ultimate reflection of that. Through visual branding exercises, you’ll develop a look and feel that is distinct to you.
03. GET PAID TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE
None of this matters unless you treat your food photographs as a business. This course will teach you how to market your photos and yourself, so that you can turn your passion into a business.
Everything Included When You Join Today
UNIT 01.FUNDAMENTALS & COMPOSITION.
- Introduction to Composition
- Part 01: Core Composition Principles
- Part 02: Shooting with Perspective
- Part 03: Capturing Movement
- Part 04: Textural and Contrast Layering
- Part 05: Importance of Working in Multiples
- Implementing What You’ve Learned
UNIT 02. LIGHT & COLOR.
- Introduction to Light & Color
- Part 01: Understanding Slides
- Part 02: How to Shoot in Good Light
- Part 03: How to Manipulate Bad Light
- Part 04: Understanding Color
- Part 05: Color Stories
- Part 06: Finding Your Visual Voice
- Putting it to Practice
UNIT 03. SOCIAL MEDIA
- Introduction to Social Media
- Part 01: Misconceptions About Social Media
- Part 02: Branding
- Part 03: Importance of Value
- Part 04: How to Grow Your Audience
- Part 05: Your Top Social Questions Answered
- Real World Application
UNIT 04. MARKETING
- Introduction to Marketing
- Part 01: Content Marketing
- Part 02: Why Foodtography is Valuable to Brands
- Part 03: Your Marketing Checklist
- Part 04: Pricing Your Work
- Part 05: Cultivating Amazing Brand Relationships
- Putting it into Effect
Bonus training 1: Props & Backgrounds
Bonus training 2: Food Styling
Bonus training 2: 1-Hour Lightroom Mini-Course
Bonus training 3: How to Edit in 4 Distinct Styles
Bonus training 4: Top 5 Broma Lightroom Presets
Bonus training 5: Smartphone Editing