Dr. Ben Lynch – Dirty Genes Summit 2018
|Format Type||Webrip – 48 MP3,49 PDF|
|Author||Dr. Ben Lynch|
|File Size||2.469 GB|
Dr. Ben Lynch
- 00:00 Welcome to the Summit
- 00:50 Fifty teachers will inspire you
- 01:30 Dr Lynch’s early life
- 03:50 Rowing at the University of Washington
- 05:20 Life on a tropical island
- 06:28 Why were the islanders so happy?
- 07:58 Why you should sweat
- 10:58 The fundamentals
- 10:30 Meeting Mother Teresa
- 11:30 Don’t focus on the disease
- 11:50 What the Dirty Genes Summit is about
- 12:20 Why are there 50 presenters?
- 13:45 What you’ll learn during this Summit
- 14:20 Why is the summit audio only?
- 16:00 The Summit is free
- 16:27 Resource slides and transcriptions
- 17:11 The Dirty Genes book
- 20:30 Genes can indicate susceptibility
- 21:00 The benefits of SNPs
- 22:15 What would I change if I could go back 20 years?
- 27:20 The basic needs for survival
- 29:30 What impacts your genes
- 30:15 The Dirty Genes course
- 30:40 The best way to enjoy the Summit