Briana MacWilliam – Beyond the Break Up
Applicable for Self Help and Mental Health Professionals.
(8.5 Self-study, continuing education contact hours, for LCATs in New York State.)
In this course, you will learn about the origins of attachment—a biologically-informed approach to intimacy—and how the four attachment styles play out in adult relationships. You will also learn how to assess your own attachment style, and 7 mindfulness-based creative arts therapies directives for working with this material.
Broken up into 7 digestible lessons, topic areas include:
- What is attachment?
- What is secure attachment?
- What is insecure attachment?
- What is disorganized attachment?
- How can I determine my attachment style?
- Where do Attachment Styles Originate? Can they change?
- How do I attract and keep a secure relationship?
- A written description
- Between 1-3 video lectures
- Guided meditations and Assessment
- A creative arts therapy directive and video tutorial
Participants of this course will be able to:
- Identify the attachment style based on two case studies.
- Identify the definitions of secure, insecure, and disorganized attachment.
- Identify at least two creative arts therapies directives to explore attachment styles in adulthood.
- Identify the definition of “security priming.”
In purchasing this course, you will receive one lesson “dripped” each day, until all lessons have been released. Once you have received all course material, you will have access whenever you want, for all time!
If you are interested in continuing education contact hours…
This course is currently offering 8.5 self-study, continuing education contact hours, for Licensed Creative Arts Therapists in New York State.
In order to obtain these contact hours you will need:
- To complete all Lesson modules (there is a tracking system that monitors if you watched all lectures to their completion and opened all lesson modules, etc.).
- To complete a course evaluation through Survey Monkey.
- To complete a graded learning assessment (you must answer at least 75% of the questions correctly; this score will trigger the release of your certificate by email).
A reminder about self-study and continuing education:
For LCATs in New York State, a self-study course can only equal 1/3 of the required contact hours for your license renewal. So, if your license renews in three years, you will require 36 continuing education contact hours, thus a maximum of 12 of those hours can be self-study. The rest of your contact hours must be live events. This includes online webinars, which CreativeArtsTherapiesOnline.com will be offering on a monthly basis, starting in February of 2017. All enrolled students will be updated on new live and self-study course launches. So keep an eye out for our newsletter!
Beyond the Break Up from Briana MacWilliam Download, Beyond the Break Up from Briana MacWilliam Download, Beyond the Break Up from Briana MacWilliam Groupbuy, Beyond the Break Up from Briana MacWilliam Free, Beyond the Break Up from Briana MacWilliam Torrent, Beyond the Break Up from Briana MacWilliam Course Download, Beyond the Break Up from Briana MacWilliam Review, Beyond the Break Up from Briana MacWilliam Review